September 13, 2006

A question for you

I've been seriously debating whether I should add more interviews throughout the week or post a couple (or more) on Wednesdays. When I started this blog my initial thought was to give the featured business as much time in the spotlight as possible. Now I feel that I should be posting more frequently because I keep getting these very interesting interviews that I just want to post quickly. Any thoughts? Anything new you'd like to see? Post here in the comments section or email me at craftysynergy@alittlehut.com. I would LOVE to hear from everyone! :)

Today I posted two interviews below. I hope that you all enjoy the extra dose of Crafty Synergy today!

Have a great day everyone! :)
Patricia

4 comments:

APlanet4Creation said...

I've gotten use the weekly interviews. Sometimes I would forget but now that I have all my favorite blogs on Bloglines, I get notice when there is a new post. If you have more, I'm sure people would come more often if you post like twice a week.

sharla said...

I think 2 or 3 a week would be great! As long as they all stay on the homepage the people are still getting the same amount of exposure. There are so many interesting artists out there and you will never get through all of them if you just do one a week right?

jenifer74 said...

i say go ahead and do more; i like to check in with my blogs more than once a week!

Funky Finds said...

thanks for linking up to my blog! i just found you & love your posts. keep up the good work